Pick-up instructions are clearly indicated in your reservation confirmation email and in our Terms of Service, which you must accept before completing your online booking. If you fail to bring your original government issued driver's license and a credit card under your name, you will not be able to leave with the car you booked and will not be eligible for a refund.
Articles in this section
- What should a JetSmarter Member or concierge do in case of a flight delay?
- What should a JetSmarter Member or concierge do in case of a flight cancellation?
- What is a JetSmarter Member or concierge entitled to in case of a no-show?
- What should a JetSmarter Member or concierge do in case of a vehicle change request?
- I am unable to start my reservation as originally planned due to an unforeseen circumstance (i.e. natural disaster, death in family etc.) Can I get a refund?
- I forgot to bring the required documents to pick-up my rental and the car rental company wants to cancel my booking.
- Can I change my pick-up/delivery location?
- Can I change the car I reserved? If so, how?
- Can I change my reservation dates? If so, how?
- Am I eligible for a refund if I cancel my reservation?