CarHopper is committed to the highest level of account security, data privacy, and fraud protection for its customers. If CarHopper requests copies of your credit card and ID, they will be used for identity and credit card verification and for security purposes only. We will call your bank to verify that the account holder’s name matches the full name on the license you provided us with.
Articles in this section
- What is the security deposit for the car that I am renting?
- Am I eligible for a partial refund if I return the car early?
- How do I get a duplicate copy of my receipt?
- Why am I being asked for a copy of my credit card and ID?
- Can I change my payment method for a confirmed reservation?
- Why is my credit card getting declined?
- How do I earn and apply credit for referrals?
- I was promised a refund/partial refund. How soon should I expect it to hit my bank?
- What is not included in the online payment at the time of checkout?
- When does my card get charged for the rental?