You may be ahead of schedule and want to return your car prior to your scheduled return date/time. However please note that returning the car prior to the scheduled end-date (and/or hour) would not entitle you to a partial and/or prorated refund. All confirmed reservation dates and hours are final.
Articles in this section
- Why am I being charged a processing fee?
- What is the security deposit for the car that I am renting?
- Am I eligible for a partial refund if I return the car early?
- How do I get a duplicate copy of my receipt?
- Why am I being asked for a copy of my credit card and ID?
- Can I change my payment method for a confirmed reservation?
- Why is my credit card getting declined?
- How do I earn and apply credit for referrals?
- I was promised a refund/partial refund. How soon should I expect it to hit my bank?
- What is not included in the online payment at the time of checkout?