A "no-show" is defined as failing to arrive within a scheduled pick-up or delivery window. A “no-show” will result in the reservation being cancelled and does not entitle the customer or the JetSmarter concierge to a refund.
Articles in this section
- What should a JetSmarter Member or concierge do in case of a flight delay?
- What should a JetSmarter Member or concierge do in case of a flight cancellation?
- What is a JetSmarter Member or concierge entitled to in case of a no-show?
- What should a JetSmarter Member or concierge do in case of a vehicle change request?
- I am unable to start my reservation as originally planned due to an unforeseen circumstance (i.e. natural disaster, death in family etc.) Can I get a refund?
- I forgot to bring the required documents to pick-up my rental and the car rental company wants to cancel my booking.
- Can I change my pick-up/delivery location?
- Can I change the car I reserved? If so, how?
- Can I change my reservation dates? If so, how?
- Am I eligible for a refund if I cancel my reservation?